With Team Tilden’s competitively superior Home Selling System you get:
- A Licensed and Trusted Team of Full-Time Full-Service RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals with extensive sales, leasing, development and management experience spanning 50+ years in the Greater Toronto Area and its surrounding Regions.
- FREE Competitive Market Evaluation of your home to ensure its appropriate market pricing.
- FREE Pre-Listing Home Inspection to reduce purchase offer conditions, identify addressable issues that could materially impact the marketability of your home, ensure compliance with Ontario's stringent disclosure requirements and circumvent unexpected and costly closing delays.
- FREE Home Sale Preparation Consultation of up to two hours with a certified Interior Design Consultant who will provide you with a Home Preparation Plan to affordably enhance your property and home’s appeal to the widest variety of prospective buyers.
- MAXIMUM Market Exposure for your home to the widest possible spectrum of prospective buyers through the Internet, newspaper, direct mailings, signage, neighbourhood canvassing, open houses and personal networking.
- FREE Buyer Home Systems & Appliance Breakdown Warranty to enhance the marketability of your home and provide 6 months of protective coverage to its new owners following your home sale closing. *
- FREE Seller Home Closing Insurance to cover unexpected non-recoverable costs and financial losses resulting from delayed or failed closings. **
- MULTI-LINGUAL Service including English, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tiwanese, Cambodian and Vietnamese to accommodate a wider range of prospective buyers.
- NO-HASSLE Service Guarantee that provides for a contractual release should you not be completely satisfied with our real estate services.
Our Home Selling System is amongst the most comprehensive in the real estate marketplace. It generates the best possible sale price results that will maximize your return on investment in the shortest possible time under the most favourable terms with minimal disruption to your personal life.
On average, our listings sell under normal market conditions in less than 3 weeks for their full market value – largely due to our superior hands-on value-added approach to home marketing.
Introductions to reputable service professionals who will ensure that your transaction closes flawlessly:
- Building & Renovation Contractors
- Property Surveyors & Appraisers.
Access to Canada's largest national referral network with 16,880 real estate sales professionals operating from RE/MAX's 630 Canadian offices, coast to coast to coast.
Introduction to affiliate RE/MAX real estate specialists throughout Canada and the United States.
* Home Systems & Appliance Breakdown Warranty: Northbridge General Insurance Corporation's Insurance-Backed Restora-Home Home Systems & Appliance Breakdown Warranty provides the Buyer of your home with a protection program with up to $15,000 in coverage for a period of 6 months following the closing date of your sale. The coverage includes: central heating system/built-in wall unit(s), central air conditioning system, central geothermal system (interior heat pump components), ductwork, interior plumbing system, interior electrical system, owned water heater (gas and electric), refrigerator, range - oven - cook top (gas and electric), range hood, built-in dishwasher, built-in microwave oven, built-in wine fridge, built-in kitchen sink garabage disposal, trash compactor, sump pump and garage door opener(s). Exclusions include: known pre-existing conditions, improper installations, cosmetic defects, service involving toxic or hazardous materials, general or preventaive maintenance, previous improper repairs and missing parts, related secondary damage and inadequate utility service capacities.
** Home Closing Insurance: Northbridge General Insurance Corporation's Restora-Home Closing Insurance provides the Seller with a protection program with up to $25,000 in coverage. The coverage includes any non-recoverable costs and financial losses resulting from delayed or failed closings such as legal fees, moving and storage expenses, temporary accommodations, living expenses, bank charges and interest, mortgage and interest payments and cost attributed to maintaining the home that has failed to close.