With Team Tilden’s competitively superior Home Buying System you get:
- A Licensed and Trusted Team of Full-Time Full-Service RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals with extensive sales, leasing, development and management experience spanning 30+ years in the Greater Toronto Area and its surrounding Regions.
- 24/7 Muli-Channeled Search for a home that meets or exceeds your selection criteria.
- FREE Home Inspection to identify existing and potential problems that could materially impact the value and enjoyment of your prospective new home.
- FREE Home Design & Colour Consultation of up to two hours with a certified Interior Design Consultant who will provide you with a Home Design Plan that is inovative, affordable and reflective of your personal tastes and lifestyle.
- FREE Buyer Home Systems and Appliance Breakdown Warranty to provide 12 months of protective coverage following your home purchase closing. *
- FREE Buyer Home Closing Insurance to cover unexpected non-recoverable costs resulting from delayed or failed closings. **
- MULTI-LINGUAL Service including English, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tiwanese, Cambodian and Vietnamese to accommodate our diverse community.
- NO-HASSLE Service Guarantee that provides for a contractual release should you not be completely satisfied with our real estate services.
Our superior Home Buying System is amongst the most comprehensive in the real estate marketplace. It generates the best possible purchase price results in the shortest possible time under the most favourable terms with minimal disruption to your personal life.
Introductions to reputable service professionals who will ensure that your transaction closes flawlessly:
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Home Inspectors
- Mortgage Financiers
- Home Insurance Brokers
- Building & Renovation Contractors
- Home Service Providers
- Property Surveyors & Appraisers
Access to Canada's largest national referral network with 16,880 real estate sales professionals operating from RE/MAX's 630 Canadian offices, coast to coast to coast.
Introduction to affiliate RE/MAX real estate specialists throughout Canada and the United States.
* Home Systems & Appliance Breakdown Warranty: Northbridge General Insurance Corporation's Restora-Home Home Systems & Appliance Breakdown Warranty provides the Buyer with a protection program with up to $15,000 in coverage for a period of 6 months following the closing date of your purchase. The coverage includes: central heating system/built-in wall unit(s), central air conditioning system, central geothermal system (interior heat pump components), ductwork, interior plumbing system, interior electrical system, owned water heater (gas and electric), refrigerator, range - oven - cook top (gas and electric), range hood, built-in dishwasher, built-in microwave oven, built-in wine fridge, built-in kitchen sink garabage disposal, trash compactor, sump pump and garage door opener(s). Exclusions include: known pre-existing conditions, improper installations, cosmetic defects, service involving toxic or hazardous materials, general or preventaive maintenance, previous improper repairs and missing parts, related secondary damage and inadequate utility service capacities.
** Home Closing Insurance: Northbridge General Insurance Corporation's Restora-Home Closing Insurance provides the Buyer with a protection program with up to $25,000 in coverage for a period of 6 months following the closing date of your purchase. The coverage includes any non-recoverable costs and financial losses resulting from delayed or failed closings such as legal fees, moving and storage expenses, temporary accommodations, living expenses, bank charges and interest, mortgage and interest payments.